Comment on page
Get alerted when your balance is running low
Get alerted when your balance is running low. If you are utilizing Gelato 1Balance, you can subscribe to a real-time alerting system that uses Email, Telegram or Discord to inform you when your 1Balance funds drop below a specified threshold.
You can opt-in for email notifications. This feature ensures you are promptly informed when your balance falls below a specified minimum threshold, allowing you to take immediate action to replenish your funds.
To receive low balance alerts via email, ensure your email address is verified in the settings. You can set up alerts to be sent when your balance is low by toggling the feature in the 'Low Balance Alerts' section and defining the minimum balance.
Minimum balance set to 4.9 USDC
Alert received that balance has dropped below 4.9 USDC
Additional Alert Triggers
The system will send out alerts not only for low balances but also when:
- Your balance reaches zero.
- Should your account enter overdraft.
- When the allotted overdraft amount is fully utilized.
- If you want to receive notifications in a private channel, make sure to add Gelato Bot as a member in the channel where you want to receive the notification.
- Enter the following commands in the channel you want to receive alerts.